Coachucation™ with Suzie
Yes, you. Yes, now. Because…you matter.
What is coaching?
Coaching is an empowering and ongoing relationship. You connect with your feelings & needs and realize your visions & goals. You can get the tools and support to remove obstacles and foster change through your collaboration with a coach.
What is group coaching?
This isn’t a venue for “airing dirty laundry” as some might fear. This is an opportunity to witness and be impacted by the journey of others. Many participants walk away from group coaching recognizing that they are not alone with their thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Each individual may have a different situation from one another but participants connect through feelings, needs, and values. Participants do not advise one another. Instead, they practice active listening skills and respond to empowering questions. Through group coaching, we develop a system of support and connection.
Is coaching therapy?
No. Coaching focuses on strategic planning and personal growth although many find it therapeutic. Coaches regularly refer clients to other professionals that are better suited to a therapeutic relationship. A client does not have to commit to either coaching or therapy. A client may have a relationship with both providers.
How is coaching done?
There is no one-size fits all model. I am happy to differentiate to meet your needs. I work with adolescents and adults in individual and group settings. Coaching is available in face to face or virtual models. Coaching is commonly done by phone. It is amazing how much can be heard when one is not seen!
What are some reasons people hire a coach? How can it benefit me?
- Develop deeper self awareness
- Deepen your connection with others
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm
- Make your present job/schooling more fulfilling
- Plan your life based on what matters most to you
- Get more organized
- Create more balance in your life
- Focus your energy to finish or plan a project
- Increase your effectiveness at work or home or school/college
- Work with your team to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Enhance your career
- Prepare for or respond to transition
- Find your voice
- Reconnect with your energy, passion, and purpose
Please contact Suzie Bichovsky at firstname.lastname@example.org for program information and investment.
Burnout Prevention & Recovery: Life, Work, Education, Relationships